EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: INSPECTOR – INSTITUTIONAL AUDITS (2 POSITIONS)
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is a statutory body established by the Higher Education Act No. 4 of 2013. The mandate of the Authority is to regulate and monitor standards in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in order to ensure quality services and contribute to the enhancement of human capital and accelerated national development.
HEA invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following positions:
INSPECTOR- INSTITUTIONAL AUDITS (2 POSITIONS)
To undertake the registration, surveillance, and inspections, institutional audit of Higher Education Institutions in order to ensure that set standards are met.
- Timely undertaking the registration of Higher Education Institutions in order to facilitate operations in conformity with regulatory conditions.
- Conducting regularly surveillance and inspections of Higher Education Institutions in order to ensure compliance with minimum criteria for operations
- Undertaking regularly the auditing of Higher Education Institutions in order to ensure conformity to set standards.
- Preparing periodically the state of higher education report, list of registered and established Higher Education Institutions and other reports to facilitate decision making and inform the public.
- Undertaking periodically, the development and implementation of policies and programmes in order to provide guidance in the operations of Higher Education Institutions.
- Full Form V/Grade 12 Certificate with credit or better in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology or a Social Science discipline earned from a recognised Higher Education Institution.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a Higher Education setting or in a regulatory body.
- Specialisation in Nursing or Health Sciences will be an added advantage.
Tact and Diplomacy
*Emailed applications will not be accepted.
Interested candidates meeting the above should send applications in sealed envelopes clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FOR THE POSITION OF INSPECTOR-INSTITUTIONAL AUDITS,” together with certified copies of educational and professional certificates, NRC and curriculum vitae with at least three (3) referees to the undersigned on or before 13th May, 2022:
The Director General
Higher Education Authority
Mukuba Pension House
Dedan Kimathi Road
P.O. Box 50795
+260 211 227 084
Note: The Higher Education Authority is an equal opportunity employer and does not request for payments for job openings. Any such activities should be considered fraudulent and reported immediately.