Mukuba University

  • The story of Mukuba University has been one of continuous transformation, improvement and progress. What is now Mukuba University was initially a Secondary School built in 1958 by the Franciscans, call St Francis Secondary School.In 1969 the school was taken over by the Zambia Bishop’s Conference, in order to start a programme of training teachers for the Church’s Secondary School in Zambia.
  • Mode:  FT and ODL
  • Director: Prof. Frank P. Tailoka
KWAME LOGO 2

Contact & Location

Be a Recognised and Accredited HEI

Higher Education Authority is here to ensure Quality in Higher Education